Mis à jour le 10/02/2023
This page describes how the website is managed with regard to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult it, as well as the methods and purposes of data processing. This information is provided pursuant to Articles 13-14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - hereinafter, GDPR - to those who interact with the web services accessible by electronic means from the address: www.hrxtech.eu
This site is owned by HRX SRL, which operates and maintains this site for the purpose of providing information and communications regarding the offered products or services.
This information is provided only for the website in question and not for any other websites that may be consulted through our links, for which HRX SRL is in no way responsible.
HRX SRL with registered office in Trofarello (TO) - 10028 - Via Macario, 7-9 in its capacity as Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 - GDPR, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of data subjects with respect to the processing of their personal data and that such processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your confidentiality and your rights.
Contact details of the data controller
The Data Controller can be contacted at the following addresses:
- Telephone: 011 6814951
- Email: email@example.com
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations therein.
TYPES OF PROCESSED DATA
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and IT environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check that it is functioning correctly, and is deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes to the damage of the site.
Data voluntarily provided by the user
- SENDING COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site, for the purpose of sending specific requests, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary for replying to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- CONTACT US: filling in the data collection form, explicitly and voluntarily, for the purpose of sending requests for information, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the request.
- NEWSLETTER: subscription to our newsletter, for the purpose of sending informative material, entails the subsequent acquisition of your email address, as well as any other data necessary for the pursuit of that purpose.
- BESPOKE DESIGN-NEWSLETTER: the completion of the data collection form, explicitly and voluntarily, for the purpose of requesting information and subscribing to a newsletter aimed at sending material of an informative nature, entails the subsequent acquisition of your email address, as well as all the data necessary for the pursuit of that purpose.
- CART: the completion of the data collection form, explicitly and voluntarily, aimed at the purchase of products, involves the subsequent acquisition of your email address, as well as all data necessary for the pursuit of this purpose.
Specific summary information is given or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
This data, communicated when registering in the customer area, includes your first name and surname, the e-mail address with which you register and your password, and your contact details.
When you place an order, we collect your purchase data, including order number, details of the goods purchased, payment method data, delivery and invoicing addresses.
For the purpose of payment processing, we collect the payment data you have communicated to us, including IBAN and BIC or account number and bank code, credit card data and creditworthiness data. We receive further payment data from external payment processing services and economic information services with which we cooperate for the purpose of payment processing and creditworthiness checks. We only pass on to our payment processing services those data that are necessary for the processing of the payment. Additional data in immediate connection with the processing of the payment and the creditworthiness check also form part of the payment data. This includes, for instance, data that external service providers use for identification purposes, such as your PayPal ID.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data are processed mainly by electronic and computerised means and stored both on computer support and on paper support as well as on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the modalities set out in Articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adopting the appropriate security measures to prevent the loss of data, unlawful or incorrect use and unauthorised access. We inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our portal may contain links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, content, cookies, publication of unlawful moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with the regulations in force, and for compliance with the Privacy Law by sites operated by us to which reference is made. In order to improve the service offered, immediate notification of malfunctions, abuses or suggestions to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org is appreciated. Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorised by the Data Controller.
PURPOSE OF TREATMENT AND LEGAL BASIS
The data will be processed for the following purposes:
1. Registration to the site and access to the private areas of the site. The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the involved person, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation. Providing data for these purposes is optional, but failure to do so would make it impossible to create a private area on the site;
2. process requests for information, quotations, technical support. The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) of the Regulation. Providing data for these purposes is optional, but failure to do so would make it impossible to obtain the desired response.
3. to provide information on services and products provided and on changes in products or services. The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation. Providing data for these purposes is optional, but failure to do so would make it impossible to obtain the requested response;
4. to allow the purchase to take place and the service/product to be made available. The legal basis for the processing is the performance of the contract or the execution of pre-contractual measures, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation. The communication of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to do so would make it impossible to execute the contractual relationship;
5. Sending newsletters. The legal basis for the processing is the consent of the data subject, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to obtain the requested response;
6. to fulfil obligations under laws or regulations. For this purpose, the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Controller is subject, pursuant to Art. 6(1)(c) of the Regulation.
7. the protection of the Controller in court. For this purpose, the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Controller pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) of the Regulation;
SUBJECTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE SHARED WITH
The personal data relating to the processing in this regard may also be communicated to parties who are granted the right to access your personal data by law or secondary and/or EU regulations. Your data may be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services necessary for the proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the data subject. In addition, some data may be communicated and shared with internet operators that HRX SRL uses to manage its domains. Your personal data will not be communicated in any way.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
We would like to inform you that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimisation, in accordance with Art. 5 of the GDPR, the storage period of your personal data is set for a period necessary for the performance of the requested services and in compliance with the regulations in force regarding the storage of tax, fiscal and contractual documents.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED SUBJECTS
1. The data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, even if not yet recorded, and to have them communicated in an intelligible form.
2. The involved person has the right to be informed on:
a. the origin of the personal data
b. the purposes and methods of the processing
c. the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools
d. the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5(2)
e. the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated or who or which may get to know said data in their role of authorised representative in the territory of the State, data processors or persons in charge of processing.
3. The involved person has the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed
c. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or distributed, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
d. portability of the data.
4. The involved person has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
b. the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purposes of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
5. The involved person has the right to request the restriction of processing.
You may express your rights by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a written request to the contact details specified above.
Furthermore, if the data subject considers that the processing of his or her data is contrary to the legislation in force, he or she may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisory Authority pursuant to Article 77 of Regulation 2016/679 or file a report pursuant to Article 144 of Legislative Decree 101/2018.
After your explicit consent, this website will use re-marketing cookies from Facebook.com, i.e. cookies used to provide a range of advertising products such as real-time offers from third-party advertisers on the platform, based on your website navigation.
Consent for this type of cookies is optional and can be changed at any time; refusing them will not affect your navigation of the website.
Please note that you can also control your privacy choices directly on the Facebook platform, i.e. whether to see advertisements based on your activity outside the platform; in fact, by accessing the partner data section on your activity you can manage your advertisement preferences.
For more information visit: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Information concerning Google Analytics
Any queries concerning the data relating to this processing may be addressed to the data controller (Google Inc.).
For more information on cookies and their use, please visit:
All About Cookies.org www.allaboutcookies.org